Latest Posts From the Blog
- Welcome to Tarot Liza, here you will find the next card in the International Tarot Day Blog Hop, the Three of Pentacles! It’s with so much love that I get to share this post on the Three of Pentacles with you and celebrate such an amazing art with all of my fellow Tarot Lovers :). First I have to say, if there is a card to represent this blog hop, I think I may have been lucky enough to land it. When I think of the huge collaborative effort it took to pull off such an event, I think of …Read More »
- Current Overview of the Month Page of Wands The focus this month is on something new you are starting or undertaking. When the Page of Wands appears, he is ready to start on something new, something exciting, something you are passionate about! Pages are students, but in this incident, you are less likely to be learning in a classroom, as you are by following through on what sparks your passion! You could very likely be taking up a new hobby simply for the fun and excitement of it, but it is also likely you are taking up a new project …Read More »
- Tarot is a complex subject, the cards have many meanings and associations, including to Astrology. This time of year we are heading into summer here in the Northern Hemisphere and as such, just celebrated the Summer Solstice. The Solstice is the moment of the Sun’s ingress into the sign on Cancer. The Chariot is the card...Read More »
- So, you got a pack of Tarot cards, either from your local shop, Amazon or a gift from a lovely friend. You have been studying up in the books you have gotten and on some great Tarot websites as well. You don’t have all of the meanings memorized or anything, but you know how to read, so you look things up as you go, and are able to piece it together. This is TOTALLY NORMAL...Read More »
- Ok admittedly, if you are reading this you are probably a tarot reader yourself, either new or experienced, but the title wouldn’t be as catchy if it said “7 things you hate being asked”. Or would it. Well now, if you are reading cards for people for any length of time, sooner or later, the seven questions below will inevitably make their way across your table...Read More »
- Three of Pentacles…What a lovely card! I love the Three of Pentacles. This is a card of discipline and hard work. Now don’t let that scare you off! This is work that you ENJOY doing. Now I know what you are thinking, “but Liza its JUNE! I’m supposed to be heading into summer relaxation time!” (Well if you are in the Northern Hemisphere anyway!) But not so, my friend. June is indeed an easy-going month for all of us astrologically speaking (just a little insider tip ;)) but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be all sittin’ pool-side sippin’ margaritas…Read More »
- When you first begin to read Tarot cards, you have SOOOOO many questions! Most of them feel very legitimate at the time, and while some are based on physical techniques, others are based on how to interpret, and still other times we just want to know if we are doing it “right”. When I first started reading, I was so excited! Yet I had so many unanswered questions (and stacks and stacks of resource books to prove it!). Today I’m bringing you Ten Tips that I’ve rounded up from a few of my fellow card reading peers...Read More »
- There are many times that we want to give our Tarot cards a good clearing and cleansing. The very first time we will want to cleanse our cards is when we first bring them home. You may have gotten them secondhand from someone else, and even if it is someone you know and love, you need to give them a good clearing so that they are attuned to only YOUR energy, especially if they were used to read for other people, who touched them also. Even if you bought them online... Read More »
- In this post we will cover how to care for your Tarot Deck, including how to charge your deck, store your deck, bless your deck and personalize your deck. If you want to know how to cleanse and clear your deck first, you can read about that here, 7 Ways to Thoroughly Cleanse your Tarot Deck. A Tarot deck is a very special item, it is something that is going to be very personal to you, and work with your energy, it is important that you take good care of it. If this is your first deck...Read More »
- When you are learning to read the Tarot, the very first, and possibly only, thing you need is a good deck. A complete Tarot deck is comprised of 22 Major Arcana cards, as well as 56 Minor Arcanca, also known as “pip” cards. First, let’s dispel the myth that your first deck needs to be given to you...Read More »
I’m Liza, professional Tarot reader, writer and mentor, and this is Tarot Liza. Everyday we're working to bring our mission of delivering more value and Tarot education to the Modern Reader to life! Welcome! Read more...
Got Q's? We've got A's! Click here to send me your Tarot Q's that you'd like to see a blog or post about! What are you struggling with?