Tarot for the Modern Reader
July Monthly Tarot Forecast
Current Overview of the Month
Page of Wands
The focus this month is on something new you are starting or undertaking. When the Page of Wands appears, he is ready to start on something new, something exciting, something you are passionate about! Pages are students, but in this incident, you are less likely to be learning in a classroom, as you are by following through on what sparks your passion! You could very likely be taking up a new hobby simply for the fun and excitement of it, but it is also likely you are taking up a new project that will help you move forward on an existing passion.
For example, you could be taking up scrapbooking or yoga, but you could also be taking part in some type of learning opportunity that will help you advance your current hobbies! If you crochet, maybe you signed up for a one night a week group get together to learn new techniques so that you can make more advanced pieces! This is an example of how you would combine the learning/student aspect of the page with what you are passionate about!
On a side note, whenever you are working with the Page of Wands, be open to listening for messages. Whether it is news from afar, or messages from your guides, the news is usually positive. It's also a good idea to keep an eye on any fire sign children you may have for new developments with them.
Challenges or Obstacles this Month
Six of Swords
This month, our obstacle relates to movement in one manner or another. First of all, it is summertime here in the northern hemisphere and July is VACATION month! This card indicates travel over water, and in this case, could see you taking a trip to the ocean or another destination (water likely), because you need to get away for a bit. I think there is the distinct possibility this month that while you have new projects that are taking off and requiring your attention, YOU are taking off on a trip and that can end up being quite a challenge in relation to getting things done.
The other possibility is that this new project or passion you have taken on is going to require you to leave some other things behind, and we know how difficult that can be if we are not yet READY to leave them behind. You need to be able to look at what is AHEAD of you, and not what you are leaving behind, what you will be GAINING by the new direction you are heading in and not what you are losing by the journey. This card indicates it is what you truly SHOULD be doing for your best interest!
Action and Advice to Heed This Month
So our advice this month comes from a reversed card. Huh? Yes, indeed. I have two words for you: Let Go. Things are going to quickly become disproportionate or out of balance this month. Given the cards above, it looks like we are going to have some great new things on our plate, but we are going to HAVE to let go of some old things as we transition and move forward to a place where we can work on these new things, or integrate them into our life. Temperance is about keeping things in balance, all things in moderation.
This indicates that one area of our life is taking up way more time and energy then another. It could be that you have so much work to do, that you don't have TIME for your family, or for that new hobby you picked up! If it is something that is to benefit you, you are going to HAVE to delegate out some other things. Temperance reversed can see us being micromanagers. We need to let go and delegate.
Alternatively, we could also find ourselves out of balance as we struggle to catch up after the vacation we took! Now we DEFINITELY need to move some things off of our plate! You see the theme here of letting go? Now, aside from being the message of the 6 of swords as our obstacle, it is also the message of Death, the card that precedes Temperance. When a card is reversed, we can revert to the upright card before, to figure out what we need to do to move forward again.
So to recap, this month sees you taking on some new and exciting projects, hobbies, or passions with the intent to learn something new! Travel or vacation may cause some delays or setbacks, or you may be having trouble seeing the benefit of leaving behind what is no longer working to make room for these new things. However, your goal this month is to stop micromanaging everything and trying to do it all, delegate what others can do, and completely drop and let go of what is unnecessary to take with you moving forward so that you can get back into balance.
I'm Liza, professional Tarot reader, writer and mentor, and this is Tarot Liza. Everyday we're working to bring our mission of delivering more value and Tarot education to the Modern Reader to life! Welcome! Read more...
- The Sun has moved into the sign of Libra and we have reached the Autumnal Equinox- the moment in time when the balance of light and darkness briefly become equal. In the Justice card, we often consider things to be “balanced”, when the scales are equal, right? When neither side is tipping farther than the other. Then we are said to be in balance. That might work out on paper, or for a static image on a card, but in real life, things seldom work out so perfectly. In real life, it’s messy, and most of the time, we’re just trying to hold the…Read More »
- The Empress represents all that is fruitful. She represents abundance. These are definitely themes of the fall harvest season. The Empress, being ruled by Venus, is an emanation of the divine feminine… as is all that we have gestated in our lives this past season. Whether it be the crops in the ground, or the projects we have worked on over the summer, the process of creation and gestation is divinely feminine and falls under this card. Now at the autumn equinox, the time of Libra and our benevolent Empress, we are sitting with all…Read More »
- How does a card of money and wealth relate to the Divine or Sacred Feminine? The suit of Pentacles is known for its representation of money, health, assets, values and valuables. The ten in this suit specifically, is often related to wealth, generational wealth, property, inheritances, legacy- things of value we pass on . Where does the Divine Feminine come in? Join me in this week's episode as we enter the portal of the Ten of Pentacles now and I’ll share my personal perspective of the beautiful alignment happening for you to work with…Read More »
- After a large survey of responses to the question, What's your biggest struggle with learning or reading Tarot, the results are in. I asked, and boy did you answer. In this weeks podcast episode, I'm uncovering some of your biggest blocks to reading Tarot easily and successfully, and if you listen closely, you might even hear a response of your own in here! Tune in this week to find out how you can overcome your most difficult obstacles to reading tarot with clarity, accuracy and ease!…Read More »
S02 Ep031 Using the Power of Tarot to Create the Habits and Routine that Set You Up for Happiness and SuccessWe are now in the energy of the Hermit, and this week, I want to get a bit more intentional about how you can use this energy to actually CULTIVATE a practice of building good habits and routines with the Tarot as your guide and accomplice. Now I know, talking about routines and schedules can be a completely boring topic for many of us, and one of the least sexy and exciting things we can do with our tarot practice! But what I love about it, is that it is simply the foundation of a personal practice of all kinds…Read More »
- I am so thrilled we are entering Virgo season- the season of routines, making order out of chaos (hello live-out-loud Leo season!), and health. This is the time of year that we get our systems in order, get organized, create new routines and enjoy the change of season in our lives. While we still have one month of "summer" left, Virgo is a mutable sign, and let's us know that it is during this sign's yearly reign, we'll begin to see and feel autumn's first signs and signals. Virgo season is a time for enjoying the last of summer's warmth and bounty…Read More »